zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hari ketiga..apa plak yg berlaku eak?

SUMPAH! aku xsuka sangat2 situasi cam nih...really want the all know about her n him...lets find one by one..is it i'm supposly check it one by one..and trying focus as what they had done..huhu..lets go babay..lets find our memories..their memories..is something like a fun..no matter how should they be on time lets cool..hahahahaha..what should hide her photo from me..is like i'm a foolish person that u want to hide all about her from me...i noticed that u be ware about what u had done for today.. just like a STUPID person who want to dispersed our relation  if I did not have a relationship with him!!no matter how if i get it the information about DOUBLE TRIPLE COUPLE! i don't want him..now he let himself go..i don't know he just bring himself to consult what that i'm doing..so what?really he don't i'm wrote crab...thats is my rights...no matter how...thats is mine BLOG...not his blogg..MY diary...SO WHAT..?he always angry wif me about his best frend...i really not understand..is like HE LOVES HER..??until he don't want she know? what...? about what i'm write on my blog is almost right n right true..so no matter how...apa seyh ko buat aku cam nih..?he said he don't want about his friend i wrote on my blog..hello thats mine..its is DIARY..i hide from others who gave this information to read my blog..appotuntly they mentioned thats all is my fault to wrote about they..?common guess...i didn't ask u to open my blog n read it...i mentioned that i hide she to read it...so thats is she makes the problem in this situation!y? I've screwed her life to??hello gurls...u are not allowed to not satisfied about my blog my diary...y u read?i hide u from my fb website..so u open my privacy thats is on ur fault...not my fault!no matter how..the always right is mine..because u bengang ngan i realy..??don't put on ur mistakes to me n my boyfie...unless he angry wif me because on ur mouth..wa malas der nak carik masalah ngan ko macam nak serang2 sebab aku taw ko BODOH XDE KEJA SUKA MEMPECEHBELAHKAN PERBALAHAN yang sesungguhnya...sengaja carik point...LETS WE SEE...whose guess do all of this?

1st MAY 2011~THE DATE OF couple...like as me n my boyfie have to mess with the wrong number that we do not know who is selling our numbers ..so no one looks like sabotage our relationship .. but still treat pakwe ak .. some people just jealous of our relationship


 2nd MAY 2011~the date on happiness but  sense of rare kinds of messages and do not complain if each other messages to each other or not and at that time I was not satisfied with the changes he is good he is not concerned with me to just close the phone and last sleep BEFORE 

3rd MAY 2011~lets find y he doesn't answer my call..aooooochhh!!y its happen?just what we see he scold me about what that i post on my blog...i try to explain wif him..but he always sclod me..so what?hahahaha...sapa lah bagi taw eak...semoga...ALHAMDULILLAH...nmpak sangat dye mengikuti perkembangan blogg aku..sapa eak orang uh?peghh..bak kata dye...AKU ADE PEMINAT SMPAI BLOG AKU PON DYE IKUTI...apa da..huhu..
.I'M prAY as WHAT ThAt I haD dOne IS aLways RIGHT! no MAtTER how tHEy DO...is AlwaYS ALl WroNG!Be WARE haD somEthing U Do..AS muCH beTter AlLAh S.W.T GAve U LeSsON aFTER tHIS....subhanalllah...!!
XPER....CARIKAH GADO YEW..KATANYA aku carik gado sapa yang menyebokk sapa sik?tell me now?sapa yang mik tahu hal owang sedangkan aku da hide her from read my blog...she tear clause! huh! well done!terpulanglah kan...barang siapa yang terasa dengan apa yang aku tulis ini..MAAPKAN SAYA...sebab ini halaman diary saya...tiada siapa yang boleh pertikaikan...sebaik mungkin saya boleh lepaskan dia...kalau itu yang pempuan uh rancangkan supaya he hate me now!sengaja dye dah taw sebanarnya apa kelemahan yang ada pada mr.c yang membuat hati dye tersentuh and marah kat aku pasal kawan baik dye!BODOHKAN?aku 1sen pon xheran lah..xrugi pape pon..SUMPAH! NAK BUAT...ye aku merelakan.. 


SESUNGGUHNYA DOA HAMBA YANG TERANIAYA SELALU DIMAKBULKAN JUKALAU HAJATNYA UNRUK MEMBUAT SESOWANG BENCI PADA AKU~subhanallah!


stupid boy who is in her hand!don't be like banana fruits 2x...i mentioned that  no one can allowed to know...about me..to busy body about what i'm wrote on this...this is my diary...if i'm hide somebody to read this...so she makes the problem on herself not myself!lets go bebeh...i know at what ur plan!thanks al lot...

HIDUP UMPAMA RODA YANGBERPUTAR...SEKALI IA MENYEPITKAN DIRI ORANG LAIN...DIA JUGA AKAN TERSEPIT LALU TERHIMPIT DI MASA AKAN DATANG..jika orang yang benar,jujur..dye berani menulis kebenaranya..jika orang yang melanggar mendustakan dengan apa yang mereka lakukan..maka..renung2kanlah sejenak sementara ada di dunia ini.


No comments:

Post a Comment